Kadamandiya.com.au ("Kadamandiya") website is owned and operated by "Shammika Web Solutions" (ABN 25 179 220 511). Your access to and use of the site is subject to these terms conditions, whether or not you become an authorised user of this site. These TERMS AND CONDITIONS govern your use of the site and all other communications and correspondence sent from and to the site or sent to or by Shammika Web Solutions and its other related services operated by Shammika Web Solutions as a part of access to the contents of the site and participation in any interactive communication is conditional upon your acceptance of and compliance with these TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Please read these TERMS AND CONDITIONS carefully as they form the agreement between Kadamandiya and you. If you do not agree to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS, you will not be permitted to use this site. By using the site you are agreeing to be bound by these TERMS AND CONDITIONS and all amendments to these TERMS AND CONDITIONS from time to time. Your continued use of the site following any amendments is valid confirmation of your acceptance of the amendments.
The advertising rates of Kadamandiya are subject to change at the sole discretion of Kadamandiya.com.au
Kadamandiya.com.au, Shammika Web Solutions and all its related services include its owner and all related empolyees of Shammika Web Solutions.
*** Kadamandiya.com.au will be under no liability to its customers and users to provide refunds for serviced used, all payments made are non-refundable. All payments must be paid in AUD.***
* Users of Kadamandiya.com.au include all users, visitors and browsers who visit Kadamandiya and users who purchase Business Listings, Banner Advertising and use FREE Classified Advertisements. Any party or individual who does visit Kadamandiya or who does not purchase Business Listings, Banner Advertising and FREE Classified Advertisements will not be classified as a user of Kadamandiya.com.au.
Your usage of Kadamandiya is bound by these TERMS AND CONDITIONS. By using Kadamandiya you also agree to :
- Uphold any laws and regulations that are part of your society
- Not violate any laws and regulations that are part of your society
- Refrain from providing and posting false, misleading, inaccurate, abusive, provocative content to and on Kadamandiya
- Refrain from using Kadamandiya to send spam, chain letters, chain emails to its users and visitors
* Kadamandiya shall not be held responsible under any circumstances for the accuracy, legitimacy, integrity or the validity of the information and content provided by and to its users. Usage of Kadamandiya is at your own risk and discretion and Kadamandiya takes no responsibility whatsoever of any after effects or consequences.
Kadamandiya strives to provide a continuous, uninterrupted service to its users. In the event of Kadamandiya being unavailable due to a technical fault or any other fault, Kadamandiya shall not be held responsible any loss of content and information provided by Kadmandiya nor Kadamandiya is bound to provide any compensation or refund.
- Any business related or business promoting ads CANNOT be posted under our free classified ad section. It MUST be listed as a BUSIESS LISTING and therefore must be a PAID listing.
- Kadamandiya.com.au will be under no liability to users, browsers, visitors and customers in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of services supplied by Kadamandiya.com.au.
- Kadamandiya.com.au will not be liable for any damages (including direct, indirect, consequential, incidental and exemplary) in the event that this website is unavailable to users (by virtue of interruption, suspension or termination) for any reason, including due to computer or communications link downtime attributable to malfunction, upgrades or preventative or remedial maintenance activities.
- Kadamandiya.com.au gives no guarantee of continued availability of this website and its related services and will not be responsible should this website becomes unavailable.
- Kadamandiya.com.au will not be liable for any loss caused by a failure to communicate a customer or a users.
- Kadamandiya.com.au accepts no liability whatsoever for the misuse of users' passwords and login codes if such situation occurs.
- These terms and conditions are subject to warranties and liabilities that cannot by law be disclaimed and Kadamandiya.com.au's liability for any breach of a condition in relation to supply by it of services to users and customers is limited to, at Kadamandiya.com.au's option, supply of the services again, or the payment of the cost of supplying the services again.
- All intellectual property on the Kadamandiya.com.au website belongs to Kadamandiya.com.au and its owners, and users obtain no interest in that property.
- Users and customers warrant that all information they provide on the website is accurate, does not breach any law or the rights of any person. Users and customers must not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent their affiliation with a person or entity or forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
- Users and customers acknowledge that Kadamandiya.com.au may use all intellectual property in material provided by users throughout the world without restriction free of charge.
- The users and customers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions at any given time regardless of any situation.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of Kadamandiya.com.au.
- The users and customers acknowledge that all correspondence concluded on the Kadamandiya.com.au website and all activities of Kadamandiya.com.au are made and concluded in Victoria, Australia.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the state of Victoria, Australia. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction there.
- Customers warrant that all information they provide on the website is accurate, does not breach any law or the rights of any person and customers acknowledge that Kadamandiya.com.au may use all intellectual property in material provided by customers throughout the world without restriction, free of charge.
- Kadamandiya.com.au will not be liable for any damages (including direct, indirect, consequential, incidental and exemplary):
1. If a customer does not give, or does not obtain proper communication with Kadamandiya.com.au for any reason;
2. If there is any deficiency or inaccuracy in the website attributable to a lack of maintenance of the website;
4. In respect to services supplied by Kadamandiya.com.au under these terms and conditions.
- Users and customers warrant that they have not relied on any representation made by Kadamandiya.com.au which has not been expressly stated in these terms and conditions, or upon any descriptions, illustrations or specifications contained in any document including publicity material produced by Kadamandiya.com.au.
- On lodging material with Kadamandiya.com.au for publication on its website (such as customer testimonials), users and customers indemnify Kadamandiya.com.au and its owners, employees and agents against any claim, demand, injury, direct or indirect damage, loss or cost, liability, right of action or claim for compensation in contract, under statute or in tort (including negligence) made against or suffered by any of those indemnified arising, in whole or in part, as a result of:
1. the publication of the material; or
2. any activity that is expressed in these terms and conditions to be the responsibility of the user or recruiter; or
3. a breach of these terms and conditions.
- Users entering their contact details for competitions or other promotional draws hosted by Kadamandiya.com.au agree to the condition that those details will be held on an online database and that they are signing themselves up for one of the following:
1. Regular newsletter email subscriptions from Kadamandiya.com.au
2. Periodical emailing to our online database regarding changes to users subscription services
3. Periodical emailing to our online database regarding promotions from Kadamandiya.com.au
4. Fax, email, telephone and mail correspondence from Kadamandiya.com.au
- Without limiting the application of paragraph s., users and customers shall indemnify Kadamandiya.com.au, its owners, employees and agents in relation to defamation, liable, slander of title, infringement of copyright, infringement of trademarks or names of publication titles, unfair competition, breach of Trade Practices or Fair Trading legislation, violations of rights of privacy, confidential information, licences, loyalty rights or other intellectual property rights.
- Payments made under this agreement may include GST (as that term is defined in A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999). The parties agree that:
1. Each invoice will comply with the form of 'tax invoice' specified in section 29-70 of A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 and the Regulations issued in accordance with that Act."