Search Sri Lankan Businesses and Services
International Marketing Services (Pvt) Ltd
Transport Services (Cabs / Taxi Services)
Phone : 0094717999991
Address : 177, R. A. De Mel Mawatha, Colombo 3
Email : email@example.com
Self Drive cars availabe while you are holidaying in Colombo. Drive with your own comfort through our " Rent-A-Car " service.
Welcome to IMS Rent a car
We would like to introduce our self as the pioneer rent a car company in Sri Lanka being in the business since 1977.
IMS Car rentals is extremely well organized and we have in place an experience & courteous team to provide you with an extremely efficient service. After considering the nature of your requirements we will provide you with luxury or semi luxury cars/ vans/ double cabs, latest M-Benz models and Japanese vehicles on daily, weekly, or monthly basis with or without chauffeur.
Message to Our clients
We sincerely believe that having a satisfied clientele would enable us to maintain our business on the same solid foundation on which our business is built on. So therefore when your esteemed company needs a vehicle for any occasion please feel free to contact us.
For more details contact Karu on +94 717999991
Is your business listed on Kadamandiya?
Join Kadamandiya today and list your business...what you get in return
- Get featured on Kadamandiya.com.au - 2000+ daily visitors a day
- Get featured on Kadamandiya iPhone app - 2800+ app users
- Get featured on Kadamandiya Android app - 800+ app users
- Get featured on Kadamandiya eNewsletter, sent fortnightly - 5000+ subscribers - Check out our eNewsletter
- Use our Push Notification service, we take your message straight to your consumer's phone - Details please!
- Your brand name & business in front of of our Facebook fans
- Comprehensive analytics and statistics on your ads - Read more about our revolutionary stats here
- Flexible advertising options
- Unparalleled exposure
- and much more....!
- Advertising packages start from as little as * $79.2/pm. Get started today! * for 12 month contracts